Logging Into NAMI 360
If you do not have a NAMI 360 account, please contact the NAMI 360 Admins of your NAMI Affiliate organization so they can assist you. If you do not know who to contact at your NAMI Affiliate, please use the Find NAMI tool to find contact details for your NAMI organization. Please note: All access to NAMI 360 is managed by your NAMI State/Affiliate organization.
1. From the NAMI Website click on "Sign In".
2. IMPORTANT: If this is the first time you are logging in or if you have forgotten your password, you will need to reset your password by clicking the Forgot Password link (shown below). If you do not receive an email within an hour after requesting to reset your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your password has been reset, return to the login page.
3. Enter your NAMI preferred email address (associated to your myNAMI account).
4. Enter your password. (Remember: If you have forgotten your password, please go to step #2). Click "Log in".
5. Once logged in, click on the myNAMI link at the top of the main website page.
6. Click on the NAMI 360 link found under My Leader Dashboard (shown below).
7. Remember: If you do not have NAMI 360 access, please contact your NAMI Affiliate Admins for information on how to obtain access.