1. Click on the downward arrow next to the My Community tab from the NAMI 360 main menu, and click on All Contacts from the drop-down list.
2. Click on the New button on the right-hand side of the page (shown below).
3. Enter the individual's name information (First Name and Last Name are required).
4. Scroll down and click in the *Primary Affiliation field - this will change to a drop-down list. Select your NAMI Affiliate's name from the list (it should be the first option). NOTE: NAMI State organization 360 users may need to start typing in the name of the affiliate before seeing the name come up in the drop-down list.
5. Select the Primary Address Type and fill in the address fields (shown below).
6. Scroll down and fill in the fields under the Phone and Email section, and any other relevant fields for the individual (shown below).
7. When finished, click the Save button. NOTE: if you have more than one new contact to add, you can click the Save & New button to create the contact record for the first person, then open a new contact window to enter the second person.