1. From the NAMI 360 homepage, click on the Reports tab.
2. The Recent screen will default to your most recently viewed reports. If the type of report you are searching for does not appear on the Recent list, or if the screen is blank, select "All Reports" from the side navigation on the left-hand side of the page. This will populate the complete list of available reports.
Run the report you want to export by clicking on the report name.
3. Within the report, click on the downward arrow next to the Save As button found at the upper right-hand corner of the report list (shown below), then click Export.
4. A form will appear (shown below) with two Export View options, Formatted Report and Details Only.
In order to export the report as it appears in Salesforce into an Excel sheet, click on Formatted Report, then click on the green Export button (shown below in red box).
In order to export the report into an Excel sheet, and be able to sort and filter data within the Excel Sheet, click on Details Only (shown below), then click the green Export button (shown below in red box).
5. The report will be exported into an Excel sheet.