1. From the main menu, click on the downward arrow to the right of the "Programs Management" tab and select "My NAMI Programs" from the drop-down list.
2. The screen will display programs offered by your NAMI State or Affiliate organization.
3. Click the down arrow next to Local Programs to select other list views (ie. Local Programs, National Programs, Recently Viewed, State Programs).
4. Click on a program to manage its basic information, program listings, and program leaders.
5. You can also add new programs by clicking the "New" button on the top right of the table. In the Program Authorization box, type in the the name of the NAMI program (ex. NAMI Family Support Group).
Important: NAMI Affiliate organizations should reach out to their NAMI State organization in order to have a program added to their Affiliate. NAMI State organizations should reach out to NAMI National in order to have a program added to their State.