Before adding a membership for a new member, the individual must have a contact record in NAMI 360. You should search for the person first to ensure they do not already have a contact record before adding a new contact if needed.
1. From the NAMI 360 homepage click on Membership Batches located within the Quick Links section (shown below), or from the main menu click on the downward arrow next to the My Community tab and click on Membership Batches from the drop-down list (shown below).
2. Click on the green Create Batch button (shown below) to create a new batch, or click on Go to Batch (shown below) to open an existing batch.
3. Click on the green Add Membership button (shown below) to add a membership into the batch.
4. Search for the individual for whom you are adding the membership by typing a name in the Primary Contact* field, then clicking on the name when it appears in the drop-down list (example shown below).
5. Select the appropriate membership rate from the Member Level* drop-down list (shown below).
6. Leave the Membership Start Date field empty if you want to use today's date as the start date; otherwise, click on the Calendar icon (shown below) and select a start date in the past.
7. Check the appropriate Withholding box(es) (shown below).
8. Click the Save button to add the new membership to your batch.
PLEASE NOTE: the membership is not processed until the batch is paid for.