Granting access to NAMI 360 is at the discretion of the NAMI State Organization or NAMI Affiliate. You no longer need to contact the NAMI national office to request access. Anyone who had "Full" access with the previous version of NAMI 360 is automatically granted privileges as a new NAMI 360 "Admin," and can continue to manage access at their state or affiliate organization.
A description of the different levels of access can be found here: NAMI 360 Access Levels
- Admin: User has permissions to add, edit and view all data for their organization(s) in NAMI 360
- Basic + Modular: Basic access plus full or read-only access to one or more of the following modules: Education, Membership, Affiliations and Organizations
- No Access: User has no access to NAMI 360
1. From the NAMI 360 homepage, click on the downward arrow next to the My Organization tab, and click on Manage Staff Access from the drop-down list.
2. To edit an existing staff member or volunteer's access, click on the downward arrow to the far right of their name (shown below), then click Edit.
3. On the Edit form, click on the downward arrow within the *Access Level box, and choose the access level for the contact (ie. Admin, Basic, No Access). If Basic access is chosen, be sure to also choose which Modular Access type you would like to grant as well. Choose these Modules from the Available box, then transfer them to the Chosen box using the arrows shown below. When finished, click Save.
4. To grant new access to a staff member or volunteer, click New from the Manage NAMI 360 Staff Access page (shown below).
5. Search for the contact's name to fill in the *Contact box. Select your NAMI Affiliate of State organization to fill in the *Chapter box. Select the access level you would like to grant for this contact to fill in the *Access Level box. When finished, click Save.