***Granting access to NAMI 360 is at the discretion of the NAMI State or NAMI Affiliate organization. You no longer need to contact the NAMI national office to request access.***
A description of the different levels of access can be found here: NAMI 360 Access Levels
- Admin: User has permissions to add, edit and view all data for their organization(s) in NAMI 360
- Basic + Education: User has access to Program Management functions
- No Access: User has no access to NAMI 360
1. In NAMI 360, click on the downward arrow next to the My Organization tab, then click on Manage Staff Access from the drop-down list.
2. To edit an existing staff member or volunteer's access, click on the downward arrow to the far right of their name (shown below), then click Edit.
3. On the Edit form, click on the downward arrow within the *Access Level box, and choose the access level for the contact (ie. Admin, Basic, No Access).
If Basic access is chosen, be sure to choose Education as well. Choose this from the Available box, then transfer it to the Chosen box using the arrows shown below. When finished, click Save.
4. To grant new access to a staff member or volunteer, click New from the Manage NAMI 360 Access page (shown below).
5. Search for the contact's name to fill in the *Contact box. Select your NAMI Affiliate of State organization to fill in the *Chapter box. Select the access level you would like to grant for this contact to fill in the *Access Level box. When finished, click Save.