Reporting Program Data with NAMI 360 access
NOTE: In order to report program data in NAMI 360, you must have either Admin or Basic + Education access in NAMI 360. If you do not have NAMI 360 access, please follow the separate set of instructions for reporting program data in your User Portal.
1. The following will explain how to report program data in NAMI 360. To begin, log into your NAMI 360 account and click the downward arrow next to the PROGRAM MANAGEMENT tab (shown below). Then, select the Program Listings option from the drop-down list.
2. This should bring you to the screen below titled My Program Listings, displaying all program listings available at your NAMI State/Affiliate organization. To enter the program listing of your choice, click on the program listing name, found under PROGRAM LISTING NAME (shown in red box below).
IMPORTANT: If you cannot find the program listing that you would like report program data for, it most likely has not been made. To add a program listing, please review the help article How do I add program listings?.
3. Click the program name listing name found under the PROGRAM LISTING NAME column (shown above). This will take you to a page displaying the chosen program listing’s DETAILS (shown below).
4. Review the details of this program listing to confirm that this is the listing for which you would like to report. Click on the RELATED tab, to the right of the word DETAILS (shown below). This will display two boxes labeled Program Data Reports and Program Listing Leaders for this program listing (shown below). Click the “New” button within the Program Data Reports box.
5. Choose the correct program for which you are reporting data for, then click Next.
6. You should now be able to report program data by filling out the required fields (denoted by red stars). When complete, click Save.
7. You should now be able to see this program data report within the Program Data Reports box (Note: Example below shows 0 program data reports (0))