Not at this time. We hope to offer scholarships that would cover the registration fee to attend the convention in the future, but cannot guarantee at this time. This scholarship will only cover the registration fee. Applicants will be responsible for lodging, travel and all other expenses. We will post any information regarding the scholarship on www.nami.org/convention. Please check the website for updates.
Articles in this section
- What are the dates of the convention?
- How do I volunteer at the convention?
- I need support to attend the convention. Is there any financial support available?
- How do I edit my registration contact information?
- What should I wear at the convention?
- How do I decide what sessions to attend?
- Do I need to be a member of NAMI to attend? Will I get much out of the convention if I'm not a member?
- Can I earn Continuing Education (CE) Credits?
- Are there scholarships available?
- I cannot attend the convention. Can I send someone else in my place?