There is no required dress code for the convention. Appropriate dress for attendees is usually casual or business casual attire. Presenters generally wear professional business attire. Remember, meeting rooms in hotels can be chilly, so dressing in layers is encouraged.
Articles in this section
- What are the dates of the convention?
- How do I volunteer at the convention?
- I need support to attend the convention. Is there any financial support available?
- How do I edit my registration contact information?
- What should I wear at the convention?
- How do I decide what sessions to attend?
- Do I need to be a member of NAMI to attend? Will I get much out of the convention if I'm not a member?
- Can I earn Continuing Education (CE) Credits?
- Are there scholarships available?
- I cannot attend the convention. Can I send someone else in my place?