Adding Program Listings
IMPORTANT: In order to add program listings, you must have either Admin or Basic + Education access in NAMI 360. A program listing MUST be added before data can be reported for that program. It is also important to know that listings created for the future will appear on nami.org at this time. For the time-being, if you have a listing that you don’t want to be public, please create the listing retroactively.
1. From the main menu on your NAMI 360 account, click on the downward arrow next to Program Management and select Program Listings from the drop-down list.
2. This should bring you to the page pictured below titled My Program Listings, displaying all program listings available at your NAMI State or Affiliate organization. Click the New button to begin the process of adding a new program listing (shown below).
3. Choose what type of program you are creating this program listing for, then click Next.
4. Proceed to fill out the information for this program listing in all required fields (denoted by a red star), and the other optional fields. Filling out the optional fields will allow this program listing to be more unique, easier to identify, and provide information regarding the listing for others to view. For the * Program Listing Name we recommend a title that follows this structure:
“NAMI Program Name – Affiliate – Location”
When choosing the “* Program” part of the form, be sure to link the program listing to the correct program hosted by the correct NAMI Affiliate or NAMI State organization. If the correct State or Affiliate doesn’t appear below the name of the program, you can type the program name (e.g., NAMI Family Support Group) in the box and click “enter” on your keyboard to search for all programs with NAMI Family Support Group in the title, and then you can select the appropriate program that is associated with your State or Affiliate organization.
a) If you would like for your program listing to show up on your nami.org organization web page, the program listing MUST:
i. have a program listing name with the NAMI Program Name at the beginning
ii. include a "Start Date" after 1/1/2019, and a future "End Date"
iii. check the Display on Web? box
b) Contact Title, Name, Email, and Phone will be displayed publicly; please be sure to not include the personal information of a program contact without permission. c) If you do not want the program listing to show up on nami.org, the listing must be created after the program has already been completed (with the start date in the past), or you can omit the "End Date" of the program listing.
5. When you have completed the form as much as possible, click Save. This will add the program listing to your list of existing program listings for your organization. You will be able to see this newly added program listing on your Program Listings page.