Adding Program Listings
IMPORTANT: In order to add program listings, you must have either Admin or Basic + Education access in NAMI 360. A program listing MUST be added before data can be reported for that program.
1. From the main menu on your NAMI 360 account, click on the downward arrow next to Program Management and select Program Listings from the drop-down list.
2. On the My Program Listings page, click the New button (shown below).
3. Choose what type of program you are creating this program listing for, then click Next.
4. Proceed to fill out the information for this program listing in all required fields (denoted by a red star), and the other optional fields. Filling out the optional fields will allow this program listing to be more unique and easier to identify for others. In the * Program Listing Name field, we recommend inserting a title that follows this structure:
“NAMI Program Name – Affiliate – Location”
For the * Program” field, be sure to choose the correct NAMI program you are creating this program listing for.
a) If you would like for your program listing to show up on your nami.org organization web page, the program listing MUST:
i. have a program listing name with the NAMI Program Name at the beginning
ii. include a "Start Date" after 1/1/2020, and a future "End Date"
iv. check the Display on Web? box
b) Contact Title, Name, Email, and Phone will be displayed publicly; please be sure to not include the personal information of a program contact without permission.
c) If you do not want the program listing to show up on nami.org, the listing must be created after the program has already been completed (with the start date in the past), or you can omit the "End Date" of the program listing.
5. After filling out all required fields, click Save. This will add the program listing to your list of existing program listings for your organization. You will be able to see this newly added program listing on your Program Listings page.