Attaching Program Leaders to Program Listings
NOTE: In order to attach program leaders to program listings, you must have either Admin or Basic + Education access in NAMI 360. In order for a program leader to be attached to a program listing, a local (program leader) record associated with the correct program must exist for that program leader. A program leader MUST be attached to a program listing before they can report data for that program.
1. Attaching program leaders to a program listing will allow for the program leaders who do not have NAMI 360 access to report program data through their User Portal. To do this, start by logging into your NAMI 360 account. Then, click on the downward arrow to the right of the Program Management tab and click Program Listings from the drop-down list.
2. This should bring you to the page pictured below titled My Program Listings, with all program listings available at your NAMI State or Affiliate organization. To access more details on the program listing of your choice, click on the program listing name, found under the PROGRAM LISTING NAME column (as shown in the red box below).
3. This should bring you to a page where it displays the program listing’s DETAILS.
4. Review the details of this program listing to ensure that this is the program listing you would like to attach the program leader to. Click on the RELATED tab, to the right of the word DETAILS (shown below). This will display two boxes containing Program Data Reports and Program Listing Leaders for this program listing. Press the New button within the Program Listing Leaders box (shown below).
5. Choose the Standard option to add a regular program leader. Then press Next (shown below).
6. A drop-down list of leaders may appear when typing within the Program Leader box. To ensure that you choose the correct program leader associated to the correct program, you can access a complete list of program leaders found in your NAMI organization. To search for program leaders, type the letters “pl” in the *Program Leader box (shown below), and click the Enter key on your keyboard.
7. This will reveal a list of program leaders in your organization that you can choose from.
8. To select the program leader that pertains to the program listing, click on their PROGRAM LEADER ID (shown in the red box to the far left). To alphabetize the list of contacts, click on the word CONTACT (shown in the center red box above). Be sure that when you select your program leader, that it is on the same line as the Local RECORD TYPE and the correct PROGRAM (shown in the red box above to the far right). When you click on the PROGRAM LEADER ID, it should auto-fill in the *Program Leader field. Then click Save (shown below).
9. After you click Save, you should see the program leader you have added within the Program Listing Leaders box (shown below). Now, the program leader that you have attached will be able to see this program listing when they sign into their User Portal, and will be able to report program data for this program listing.