• ElderCare Locator HelpLine (800) 677-1116 is maintained by the Administration on Community Living (ACL) and helps to locate housing, public benefits assistance, at-home care, etc. for aging citizens.
• Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) Under Title VI of the Older Americans Act, Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) develop, coordinate and deliver aging services in every community across the nation. The National Association of Area Agencies on Aging maintains a search feature on the home page of its website to find your local AAA.
• Community Resource Finder provides online resources from AARP and the Alzheimer’s Association, including homecare, community services, housing options and medical assistance.
• GoGo Grandparent is a service that allows a call from a landline or flip phone to function like a smartphone to request licensed and authorized Transportation Network Companies (like Uber or Lyft) on a senior’s behalf. Service maintains heightened security and monitoring features designed for the needs of seniors.
• State Medicaid - Seniors with Medicaid are entitled to free transportation to and from medical appointments (including non-emergency medical care). Individuals should contact their Medicaid managed care company or their state Medicaid agency for more information. The information below will provide additional information on benefits and contact information for each state: