You may wish to consult the Borderline Personality Disorder page of NAMI’s website where you will find information on the condition, current treatments, ways to support recovery, and links to NAMI Discussion Groups that focus on topics related to Borderline Personality Disorder.
The following resources may be of help:
- Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center provides resources and information on BPD, including referrals to treatment.
- BPD Central is a website that contains information on the disorder, including help to find online BPD support groups.
- National Education Alliance for BPD provides information on BPD, including resources for family support programs.
- TARA4BPD (Treatment/Research Advancements for BPD) offers a referral center for information support education and treatment.
- Additionally, Mental Health America maintains a Support Group Locator to direct you to a variety of organizations that offer support groups for consumers, their family members and friends. Some support groups are peer-led, while others may be led by a mental health professional.