You may wish to consult the Borderline Personality Disorder page of NAMI’s website where you will find information on the condition, current treatments, ways to support recovery, and links to NAMI Discussion Groups that focus on topics related to Borderline Personality Disorder.
The following resources may be of help:
- Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center provides resources and information on BPD, including referrals to treatment and a page that highlights support groups available for families.
- National Education Alliance for BPD provides information on BPD, including resources for family support programs.
- BPD Central is a website that contains information on the disorder, including help to find online BPD support groups.
- TARA4BPD (Treatment and Research Advancements for BPD) offers a referral center for information support education and treatment.
- Out of the FOG provides information and resources for caregivers and loved ones of individuals living with BPD or Narcissistic Personality Disorder and also provides multiple online discussion forums.